Thursday, July 3, 2008

Daycare decisions...


Who knew getting into a daycare would be more competitive than getting into an Ivy League University? We put Nathaniel on a waiting list when I was 2 months pregnant at a great daycare close to work. They assured us he would be able to get in by August. However, when I called to check in June, they said there was no availability due to siblings being born (siblings get priority). So, in a frantic panic, we have interviewed at several places and felt all else was sub par. We have not been as satisfied as we were with the original daycare we wanted. Nothing is more heartbreaking than returning to work anyway and to leave my precious baby in a sub par situation is tormenting. I have been trying to convince Ted that we can live on beans and rice and be content.


Luckily, we got news today that there will be an opening in August for Nathaniel!!! I am so relieved. Don't get me wrong, I am still holding out for the beans and rice life, but if I must return to work this will make it a little easier - and we will all be less gassy :)

Nathaniel is obviously thrilled with the news

No comments: