Friday, September 18, 2009

Cranky Boy

Sorry about the derth of pictures. Just typewritten words tonight. On Wednesday, Nathaniel got his first "Cranky" circled at day care. They apparently tried to call me at work earlier that day because he was just acting funny. He woke up an hour early from his nap, screaming and was fussy and wanted to be held all afternoon. I must say (again) how much I love his day care and all the wonderful, caring individuals that work there! He was held up in the front office until Mom arrived and they said he was not being himself...but no fever. I got him home and we napped for about an hour and again, he woke up screaming. He was a total monster, nothing could appease him. Nothing, that is, until Infant Motrin hit the spot. May God richly bless the makers of Infant Motrin!!! Then he was a bundle of fun for the evening. When brushing his teeth that night, Mommy noticed a new tooth...ahh...answers. Then Thursday, after I picked him up, he was fussy again....the other tooth noted. Tonight, he was fussy again...and we noticed a molar is coming in. Three teeth in three days. Is this normal? I am glad to be getting it all over with at once!

No comments: