Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday we had quite a scare, I began bleeding. This happened at 6 weeks which is not so uncommon, but it should not be happening in the 2nd trimester. In my opinion, it should not happen at all...it causes way too much stress. But thankfully I had an appointment today and everything appears to be fine. Cookie's heartbeat was 166 and is measuring at 13 weeks and 1 day. I have lost some weight, which is not all that surprising since I struggled to keep anything down until about 2 weeks ago. Lately I have only been throwing up a few times a week. Still nauseous and gagging quite a bit but it is MUCH better than it was. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Welcome 2nd trimester! Glad you are here finally. Now, let's stop the unnecessary drama, my nerves can't take it!

No comments: