Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 month stats

Yesterday I took Marissa in for her 6 month well baby check up.  Her current stats are:
25.5 inches long, 17 pounds, and 44 cm head circumference.  I believe this puts her in the 75% for weight and head size and the 50% for height.  Oh yeah...and she has another ear infection.  Luckily (?) this is technically only #2 for her.  With Nate by this age we were gearing up for tubes, so she is ahead of the race in this regard.  So no shots for her due to the infection.  We will go back in 2 weeks and try again.  So, here is hoping the antibotics work...and she will finally start sleeping through the night. 

And now for your viewing pleasure....the adorable-ness of our little Miss.

Sheer JOY!
Me and my crazy tongue


I love my doggie

Watcha talking about????

It has actually been cold enough to drape myself in fur.....

No comments: