Monday, April 30, 2012

Growing Babies...

My babies are growing up way too quickly.  Today Marissa turns 21 months old.  She is my true sugar and spice kid.  She is ever-so-sweet, quick to say "tank you" for the littlest things, always willing to "help" out,  she snuggles when she wants to, melts our hearts with "wuv vu" (although still most often followed by the word boots!).  She can count to ten (see video below) and has started using her little potty.   She went pee three times in it on Saturday and twice on Sunday, tonight she pooped in it (oh the things that make Mommies proud!).  She is our precious doll and I cannot even express how much joy she brings to us.





Then there is Nate.  He will be four tomorrow.  Four.  F-O-U-R!  I cannot believe it.  He is such a sweet and silly little boy.  My heart bursts with pride over the little man he has become.  I am so blessed to watch him grow up!  At this time four years ago, I was sitting in the hospital with two of my good friends totally clueless to how much a wee one would change my life.  I am so thankful for the depth he has added; I am such a different person today because of the things he teaches me. 

I sit here tonight with a thankful heart!

No comments: