Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Potty Training In Process....I'm POOPED!

I always heard potty training girls was much easier than potty training boys...and in our case that is SO true.

Day 1 was pretty crazy, I was up to my ears in pee between cleaning up after the girl and the dog.
Day 2 was about 50%
Day 3 she only had 3 accidents total (2 pee, 1 poo)
Day 4 she went to GramAunts and did pretty well
Day 5 we took her to Palm Beach in the morning and had NO accidents all day
Day 6 we got back to our normal lives, she did well in the nursery at church and even stayed dry through nap time!  She did have one (poop) accident that evening.
Day 7 she went back to daycare and even pooped in the potty.  No accidents at all.
Day 8 she had one poop accident....

So I am not sure what the pooping deal is.  I still have not seen her poop in the potty.  Isn't it easier to know when that is coming?  

All I can say is halle-stinking-lujah!!!!  We are one step closer to NO diapers!  Just gotta get this pooping thing under control. 

Even many of the daycare workers are amazed at how well she is doing.

And this IS the most exciting thing in my life right now - she will be horrified that I have written this blog someday! 

No comments: