Friday, August 29, 2008

Dr. Visit

Look at how much I have grown over the past 4 months!

At one week I was the size of the whale, and now the whale is putty in my hands.


Today Mom took me to the doctor for my 4 month check up and because I have been feeling pretty cruddy all week. The good news is that I am growing right on target and am hitting all my major milestones.....the bad news is that I have my first ear infection. I did a little flirting with the doctor and she hooked me up with some good drugs that will hopefully allow me, Mommy, and Daddy to sleep all night again!

My current stats are: 13.7 pounds and 23 1/4 inches long. This puts me in the 25% for weight and 10% for height.....my head however is in the 50%. Because I was not feeling well, the doc said I did not have to get my shots today. I will have to go back for those in a few weeks. We will keep you posted.

No comments: