Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fun with the Yancy Cousins

We got to spend the day with my Yancy Cousins today. I went with Mommy and the girls to Gatti-Land while the other guys were off to the Texans game.... the guys had to return unexpectedly and watched the game on TV instead - which just meant more fun for me. I got to hang out with all 4 of them. I love spending time with my cousins.


As you can see, Isabella is pretty taken with me. She did not belly flop on me at all today (which I found nice)! She has also proven herself to be quite the expert bubble-blower.



Elizabeth was a great big sister and cousin and really looked out for us at Gatti-Land. She uses the theory, speak softly and carry a big stick :)



John Diego continues to be a sports nut and Christopher was soooo funny.

No comments: