Monday, October 20, 2008

JB's Wedding



Classy, elegant, and a thousand other adjectives I typically would not use to describe JB :) The wedding was a beautiful outdoor ceremony with close friends and family....and what a blast it was for me to see my closest friends from college!



Same cheesy jokes, same goofy sayings, lots of crazy memories....only this time we were all
chasing kids -



Woah, a future generation of Spartans coming right up!

At one moment during the reception I looked at what used to be the 7 of us and was amazed, with kids and spouses we can certainly fill a room.











I also looked around and noted that not too long ago we were the life of every party we went to (some of which we were not even formally invited to attend) and at the wedding we suddenly turned into fuddy-duddies. We have become the old people, sitting at tables, holding their kids, refusing to join the conga line. We once lived for dances (and free food).











But you know, I would not trade this for the world. God blessed me with the best friends a girl could ask for and now an amazing husband and an incredibly handsome son (If I do say so myself).


It is so cool to see how the "Spartans" have grown, and continue to grow. And it is a blessing and an honor to have such great friends. Admittedly, we still are a bit immature, but we know how to have a good time! I cannot wait to see you guys again - and meet the next 2 arrivals to the clan (Babies Peet and Sellers).

No comments: