Saturday, October 15, 2011

Firefighters and the REAL Truck

The kids got a visit from firefighters at their school (a few weeks ago).  I am always amazed at how the teachers can get the 2 and 3 year olds to sit and listen quietly for story time, when at home I have to "redirect" him multiple times to pay attention to anything.  Seriously, look at how intently these kids are listening to the presentation!

 Then they got to go outside and see the real fire truck. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited too!  I had no idea all the compartments on the trucks and how they stored so many tools.  It was pretty cool.  The kids were estatic!


Of course I snuck in and got some time with Rissa too.  They had the 1 year olds sitting in and listening to the presentation as well.  I am not so sure they were as impressed but my sweet girl did nearly wave her hand off when she saw me come in....it made this momma's day!

 And there really is nothing cuter than watching these kiddos eat when they are all tucked in their bucket seats.  It really cracks me up.  I feel sorry for the daycare workers on messy food days. I cannot imagine cleaning all those these kids up after spaghetti day.
Then I got to watch Nate play with his buddies (Julianne is pictured below) before I went back to work.
We really love the daycare and all they do for our kiddos and we love the friends we have made there!

No comments: