Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sea World

I am waaaaay behind in posting these but better late than never.  Right?  A few weeks ago my sister had a continuing education conference in San Antonio so we all met there for the weekend.  My parents rented a house of us so we were all able to really visit, although the time went by way too fast!  On Saturday we loaded everyone up and headed to Sea World.  It has been a few years since we last went.  Nate is really into orcas so I thought he would be beside himself with excitement about seeing Shamu.  It was a fun filled day. 
We caught a few shows....
Had a BLAST playing in the water park (I think the kids would have stayed there all day if we let them)



 We fed the dolphins; Nate worked on giving them hand signals...




 We visited the "unhaunted castle" and got to meet The Count
And we played and played and played on the playground equipment....






 We even got to ride a carousel!



But the highlight according to Nate, was seeing Elmo at a little play they had.  Marissa was even every into it and clapped and cheered throughout the performance.


It was a long day but all 6 of the kids held up really well.  The next day I got to stop by and visit with my best friend before we headed out of town.  It was a great weekend for all of us!  Oh and by the way, Nate was not impressed with Shamu at all....go figure!

No comments: