Monday, November 14, 2011

Brown Bear, Pink Bear

Before Nathaniel was born a coworker crocheted a sweet little teddy bear for him. I immediately fell in love with it and was amazed by the love, care, time and thoughtfulness she put into the sweet gift.  Last Thursday I had a gift bag on my desk with a pink bear in it. I could not believe Arantza had made not one but two of these precious gifts for my kiddos.  I went over to thank her and she sheepishly grinned and said "better late than never".  I am overwhelmed by her generosity and did not even think of it as being "late".  However when I got home and showed Marissa, she also immediately fell in love and squealed with delight.  I would have to say the timing was perfect.  It was much more fun to see her reaction at 15 months than if she had this precious gift from the day she was born.

Just look at that face, that is pure delight (not to mention one of my new favorite pictures).
She has been inseparable from this little pink bear. 

Not to be outdone by his little sister, the next day, Nathaniel went up and brought down brown bear. He formally introduced Brown Bear to Pink Bear!

It was pretty upsetting when I made Nathaniel give Pink Bear back to his sister; hence, the pouty face.
Two loved little kids have two loved little bears.  Thanks Arantza, we will always treasure these!

No comments: