Thursday, February 26, 2009

Clogged Tubes


I love it when my boys are happy!

Which was NOT the case last night. We went to life group and Nathaniel began throwing quite the fit....I put him down, thinking he was tired and would go to sleep but he would not calm down. I ended up taking him home and he cried for 2 hours non-stop....if you want the details I will be happy to share all my complaints with you, but I am tired so the short version is....we ended up at Urgent Care and he has another ear infection. We had to go on a hunt for a 24 hour pharmacy and did not get home until around 11:30. I kind of thought the doctor was crazy until some really nasty junk began oozing out today. So gross. Apparently his magic tubes were plugged and when they unclogged they really unclogged. He was still a bit fussy tonight, but nothing like last night. Poor kid. Some day this will get better. Right?

No comments: