Monday, August 24, 2009

Nater-Clips

Some poor quality videos (they were shot in the car- sorry). Not too entertaining, but these are a few of his latest tricks. First, for your viewing pleasure, the fake sneeze. He began doing this after we sneezed and he thought it was hilarious. In the video you can barely hear him but it is still cute (thus, sayeth his mother).

Second, the singing talent of Nate as he concludes with his own version of E-I-E-I-O. This is his second revision. Initially he would only sing E-I-E-I but he recently switched it up to E-I-O. Behold.....


And last but certainly not least, Nate will charm the crowd with his version of the old Twix commerical with a little "Oh yeah...."



And this, my friends, is quality entertainment in the Yancy household!

We had another fun and busy weekend. Saturday we had a baby shower for one of Nate's day care workers, followed by a birthday party - where Mom learned she should not ever try the surf slip and slide again; but Nate had a blast (he did not have near as far to fall),

and then that night Ted and I snuck out again (we are getting way too spoiled, this is 3 weekends in a row we have been out) and went to a pre-season game. Unfortuantely the Texans did not really show up for the game - we are hoping they get their losing streak over before the real season starts. Oh well. It was still fun to go. And we had an exciting ride up with our friends, the Fuquas.

Sunday was church followed by a crazy outing at Main Event for the kids Mom works with at church.....fun, fun. fun.

2 comments:

GramAunt Peggy said...

Syb, I love these videos! Also I'm pleased to have helped make your past three week-ends a bit different and special. I experience great joy in giving gifts like that to you guys. Additionally, I get extra Nate fun!

Give him a HUGE hug from GramAunt!

GramAunt Peggy said...

Thanks again for sharing these moments! I love Nate more than I can say. See you both on Friday morning!