Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Update

Tomorrow I will have one child at 22 weeks and one at 22 months. Crazy, I know! I had a check up today. Cookie seems to be doing well. Her heartbeat was 152 today. She is quite the gymnast already, this child flips and turns constantly. I am still pretty comforatable so it is an amazing feeling. I do hope she slows down some in the next couple months because I know as she gets bigger, it will be a little less "fun", for both of us.

Although I am consistently in maternity clothes now, I still have not gained any weight. I was a bit surprised by this, seeing as how I am eating sweets a LOT these days. I am getting occasional heartburn already (I don't think this started until the last trimester with Nathaniel) but other than that, feel pretty good.

We are really looking forward to my side of the family coming to visit tomorrow! Nate's crazy cousin Craig turns 2 on the 26th so we have some fun family activities planned. I am excited to see Nathaniel interact with his baby cousin, Dawson (who is 7 months now). And I know he will have a blast with his older cousins, Logan and Isabella.

And house news.....still waiting for the final say. We did get verbal acceptance of our offer from the bank last week but we are waiting to get it in writing. Our current house is sold, as of April 15th we need to be out (actually we do have a lease back option until May 1, but would prefer to be out by the 15th). So things continue to move along at a slow and painful pace.....I never plan on doing a short sale again! Thankfully we have the best realtor ever.

Pictures will follow of the Brew Crew Extravaganza in the next post!

No comments: