Monday, May 10, 2010

ABCs- Nate Style

So it may not be musically correct, mumbled, a bit rushed, and he has the hiccups....but we are so amazed and proud of Nate's ability to sing the ABCs! Oddly enough this is not anything we have worked on with him, much. We sing it occasionally but have not tried to drill in in his head yet. My mom gave him a Leap Frog Magnet Toy that sings the alphabet as you put in the letters. We just put it up a few weeks ago and low and behold, he picked right up on it. Yes, he is a genius - and cute to boot (love the cheesy smile at the end!).

1 comment:

GramAunt Peggy said...

What fun, Syb! We sing the ABC song along with others after reading a story and getting ready for naptime when Nate's with me for the last few months. It's working--combined with the other things! Thanks for sharing him with me (us)--he means more to me than I can put into words!