Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Past Two Years

The past two years
I have been to the doctor's office more times than I care to count
Have functioned on less sleep than I imagined possible
Questioned if the choices I have made have been right
Read Goodnight Moon and watched Nemo thousands of times
Stepped on legos, cars, and blocks yet not broken anything
Fought to get someone to take a bath, then fought to get him out of a bath
I have laughed, learned, and loved more than I deserve
I have spent so much time trying to teach Nate what life is all about,
and he has taught me how to live.
I never knew I could love this much or care this deeply.


I absoultely adore being his mother -
even through the crying, sleepless nights, unknow causes of fits, and uncertain times.
I cannot imagine life without this precious boy and am so thankful God chose me to be his Mommy!
Happy Birthday to my 2 year old!

3 comments:

GramAunt Peggy said...

Sybil, you are a blessed mother with a beautiful son and wonderful husband who are also blessed by you. Enjoy this day to the fullest!
Peggy

Max Asher said...

http://aeon.co/magazine/philosophy/male-and-female-circumcision-are-equally-wrong/ Just in case. :-) Twitter.com/IntactByDefault #i2

Max Asher said...

http://aeon.co/magazine/philosophy/male-and-female-circumcision-are-equally-wrong/ Just in case. :-) Twitter.com/IntactByDefault #i2