Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rock Star Pics!

Our Little Rock Star!
We are blessed to have very talented and gifted people in our lives....one being Susie Lee.  Susie and I met at church when I first moved to Galveston.  She and I worked in youth ministry together for years (her hubby is the youth pastor).  Three weeks after Marissa was born, Susie asked if she could come meet the little princess and if she could bring her camera and take some pics.  It had been awhile since Susie and I had seen each other, in fact, it was the first time I had met her youngest child (who is 14 months old!).  I had no idea Susie is getting into photography.  Look at these amazing pics! 



If you are interested you can see more of Susie's work at http://www.loveleemoments.com/.  And be sure to click on the contact me link - we think the model is adorable!

Thanks Susie!!!!

No comments: