Thursday, November 25, 2010

Breathing Treatments

 
Our sweet baby girl had been congested the last few days...I guess I was trying to deny that she actually may be getting sick.  I have prayed and hoped  that she would be my healthy child....unfortuantely it got to the point after we arrived in Midland, that we had to take her in.

No matter how cute the nebulizer....

This is the end result

Sure enough she has bronchitis and ear infections.  A journey I was hoping NOT to have to travel with her....but is was about this same age that Nathaniel got his first ear infections.  We never had breathing treatments with Nathaniel so this is a new (not fun) experience for all of us.  Our parting gift was our very own nebulizer....although not as cute as the panda.  Please pray this is a one time thing and not something we have to do often, it is heartbreaking for all of us.

No comments: