Saturday, November 27, 2010

Flight Home

The ride home was equally as exciting as the ride up.  We actually missed our flight, which resulted in us getting to visit with my family longer.  Thankfully we had the tickets on rapid rewards and did not have to pay extra to get our flight changed!


Nathaniel was once again VERY excited about riding the airplane (he was actually quite upset when we were not able to get on the plane the first time!).  Baby 'Rissa had a great time getting attention at the airport.  Look at these sweet smiles.
Another plane ride = fun! 
And sticking with Southwest's heart/love motto, my kids really got into the spirit.  Here's Nate signing "I Love You" (we also played a lot of I Love You hand games on the way home)....



And suddenly I looked down to see this heart on top of Marissa's head.
No, I did not stage this.
Love was in the air -or, uh...her hair!

No comments: