Sunday, April 10, 2011

While the cat's away....

I may have mentioned in a previous post that Nathaniel did not ask ONCE about us while we were gone.  While I am a little troubled that we were not missed, there is a very good explaination.  He was with his Gigi, Auntie, Uncle, and cousins having a blast!  Here are a few pics that I stole from my sister of their week...















They were obviously pretty spoiled while we were gone.  Again, I cannot thank my family enough for allowing us to take this trip and to make their own memories with our kids.  We were all so spoiled!!! 

However, vacation is officially over for all of us.  Today we took both kids to urgent care to find Marissa has bilateral ear infections and Nathaniel has strep.  His cousins who are safely back in Midland have upper respiratory infections as well.  While I am glad the kids had their fun, they really did not have to wait until we got home to get sick....ughhh.  Hello real world, I did not miss you.


No comments: