Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fun with Friends

OK, I am a bit behind with posts, so let me just say we are so blessed to have such great friends.  We have been able to spend time with our best buddies more than usual this week. 

On Tues Keaton had his 2nd birthday party (hard to believe his party last year was one of the last things we did before we had Marissa).  This year his party was at Chuck E. Cheese.  I am going to have to confess that I loathe this chaotic kid madhouse.  I was one of those parents who proclaimed I would never have a party there, but come to find out on week nights, it is not that bad!  Both kids had a blast and there were age appropriate games and activities for everyone.  The worship of the rat still creeps me out a little but the kids adore the big rodent!




 On Saturday the Sykes came over and we had some waterballoon fun! 



 Then on Monday night (yesterday) we watched Emma - who was probably the easiest baby ever to watch. She laughed and giggled at our dog most of the time.  The girls don't really play together much, yet...but they planned for future retail therapy when they are older by starting a savings fund now!  And they already began arguing over who would do the driving....

I am so thankful that we have friends with kiddos the same age as ours. It certainly makes the parenthood journey even more enjoyable!

No comments: