Saturday, September 10, 2011

LoveLee...Indeed!

Ok, so if you know me, I am pretty sure you have heard me say that I really do think I have the cutest kids in the world.  And yes, I really do believe that!  But you will too after see these amazing pictures from my sweet friend Susie at LoveLee Moments Photography;  she does phenomenal work! 

And this is not even half of them, she put alot of different colors, etc. on them after she finished (you can tell in some).  So to my family (and even friends if you want some), let me know which ones you want in which sizes....or come see the entire disk.  I think they are all pretty great (even though Daddy and I do not match the kids - we were not planning on getting our pictures taken!).  Thanks again, Susie, we really do love them!


















No comments: