Sunday, January 15, 2012

Box and Bath Fun

You are probably wondering how just many pictures of her kids in a box she is going to post...well, I am wondering just how long my kids are going to love playing in boxes, so here are a few more. You can't beat clean, cheap fun that elicits such precious smiles!

Today the kids managed to keep themselves pretty entertained with disappearing into and emerging from the box (which was great because Mommy was watching theTexans game....better luck next year, Texans).


Then this evening we went over to our neighbors. Have I ever mentioned that we have the BEST neighbors ever?  Well, we do.  Tonight they gave the kids some glow sticks which ended up in our bath with us.  I have to admit, it did add a pretty cool effect to the bubbles (the pictures do not do it justice).  The kids loved it and had entirely too much fun bathing in the dark.  I had to physically pry them out of the tub after the water had turned cold and the kids were nice and pruny.

It is just one of those days where I feel overwhelmingly blessed to be the Mommy to these two precious kiddos who can make anything an adventure!  I sure do love them, and I hope they always know that.

Good Night, dear friends and family!

No comments: