Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Sunshine

He really is the sweetest little guy! 
His new obsession is telling Mommy how to do his hair every morning...it can get a little crazy but it is a lot of fun to see his personality continue to emerge.
A few mornings ago, I was waking him up for the day and he groggily rolled over and proclaimed, "Mommy you are my sunshine..." and my heart melted, until he finished the statement with "...now I really want some moon shine"! 

I think I laughed the rest of the day!

He also looked at Marissa one morning and told her "I wish you would just stay little forever".

I know the feeling Nate, I know the feeling.

I love the phases these kids are in.  They are funny, kind, energetic, challenging, and motivating all at the same time.  They certainly keep us on our toes!

No comments: