Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sweetest Boy Ever

I am sure there are plenty of moments that your child will make your heart burst with joy. Today I had one of those moments. Yes, I do realize that perhaps my child was not reacting with pure compassion and kindness but I would like to think that he was...so don't burst my bubble!

This morning when I dropped Nathaniel off at daycare, another kid came in about the same time so I sat them down by each other. It is quite obvious that the other kid did not feel well (classical sign of boogers down the face - gotta love daycare) and when I sat him down by Nathaniel, the kiddo began crying. Nathaniel had this look of puzzlement on his face, then he gently and tenderly reached out and patted the other kid on the shoulder 3 times.

It was the sweetest thing ever!

No comments: