Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Lunch

What a special day this was.
Great Uncle Mose and Great Aunt Peggy hosted a wonderful lunch.

Granny got a day pass from the rehabilitation hospital so we were able to share our Thanksgiving day together. In fact,the first time she ever got to feed me, was my first Thanksgiving meal!

My Great Grandparents were also there. I love being able to see them. Great-Granny seems to have a special knack to keep me calm whenever she holds me. We think those magic powers are also in her rocking chair at Great Uncle Mose and Aunt Peggy's house, That is where Great Aunt Peggy can always rock me to sleep when she watches me on Fridays.

It was a nice day and a great time to have four generations together.

We have so much to be thankful for this year!

No comments: