Sunday, April 19, 2009

So fast....


This morning as he was sleeping, I was once again admiring this amazing gift God has blessed us with. He is such a tremendous joy to us; and yet changing so fast. Each stage better than the last. As I watched him sleep he physically looked different to me today. My chubby baby boy is walking now and will soon thin out and lose some of his baby-ness. I will not be able to hold him in my arms forever and someday I will fondly recall these sleepless nights as "our special time together". And yes, I was a bit sad. I have loved every (well, almost every) moment of these past 11 1/2 months.

Today we attended cousin Isabella Yancy's third birthday party (again, reminding Mommy how quickly time flies). Here are some pics of his cousins and grandparents.
Then later today we got his hair cut (haircut #3). Although not quite what we were expecting, it really does make him look so different. My baby boy is indeed growing up...and I am not 100% sure I am ready for it. But ready or not, here he comes (Gulp!).




All-in-all it was a star-studded day and a lot of fun!




No comments: