Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 months and 3 months

Wow. I guess I blinked. 
Nate is now 2.5 years old and 'Rissa is 3 months old.
 
The nerd in me has figured out she is one tenth his age.  Okay, I get it, the math is not hard to figure out.  What is hard to figure out is the concept of time these days.  Where has it gone?  How has it gone by so fast?  And even more importantly, how can I slow it down?  Somehow it seems to go by even faster with baby #2.  I want these precious kids to stay little longer.  I love watching them grow and become more independent but I want to relish these moments....and have plenty of the pure cuteness to reflect on in their teenage years, when perhaps, they are not so cute.  Lord, help me to enjoy every second I have with these kids.  It really is going by way too fast.

No comments: