Sunday, June 19, 2011

Latest Roo-Roo Moves...

Our little angel is into EVERYTHING these days.  She sees the world as her own personal jungle gym and has very little fear at this point.  She is climbing constantly.



 Her new favorite part of the house is the stairs, if we leave the gate down for one second, she is up there....and she's quick.  When we go to get her, she just moves faster.


She is standing on her own for short periods of time and will take one or two steps/forward lunges before falling.

She is fascinated with moving furniture.  If I happen to get up to grab something, my chair is pushed half way across the kitchen before I return!

The one that scares me the most is her attempt to get out of the bathtub by herself!

She certainly keeps us busy.  It won't be long now before she's walking (although I have tried to postpone it as much as I could!).

No comments: