Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

After the feast with Ted's side of the family we drove up to Rockwall to hang out with Sybil's side of the family. It is always fun having the cousins get together. Logan and Isabella are so sweet with Nathaniel and Craig. It is still quite amazing the difference 5 weeks makes between the boys. Craig is crawling and pulling up on furniture. We are counting our blessings that Nathaniel is still just in the rolling around phase. Yet we know, this too shall pass.....

Here are some pictures from the get together. We also did our Christmas exchange during Thanksgiving weekend since everyone was together...so be not confused when the Christmas pics show up :)
Sticking my toungue out with Grandma and hanging with Logan


Happy to see crazy cousin Craig...and loving presents!


All Craig wants for Christmas is....my ear!

Carol taught me all about computers, In fact she even bought me myfirst one!


Auntie Leslie and Logan tried to teach me piano.
Logan is doing really well with his lessons.

A family divided!


Partied until I could take no more!

No comments: