Monday, December 29, 2008

Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

So we finally managed to go a week without taking Nater-Bug to the doctor...but to fill in the gap Ted went to urgent care twice and managed to take Chico in to the emergency vet as well (both are doing better now). Nathaniel's fuss factor has drastically increased in the past few days so I am sure he has now mastered his immune-ability to his latest round of antibiotics and a visit to good ole pedi clinic awaits. Ahhh...good times in the Yancy household!

The much anticipated tube placement date has been set for Jan 7. In the meantime, Ted's mom is scheduled to have major surgery tomorrow but is having some complications so it may be postponed, Ted's grandmother is having multiple complications yet doctors keep telling her she is too old to do anything about them, and Ted begins a new job next week. Through all of this I continue to stand amazed at Ted's ability to remain sane. He is a rock. I had no idea how truly great he was the day I married him and am more in love with him through all the twists and turns 2008 has brought us than I ever have been before - ok enough mushy stuff! I will close with a pic that has absolutely nothing to do with this little rant and rave, but I think it is a cute one - he is always our silver lining!

No comments: